Partner Linda E. Rappaport (New York-Compensation, Governance & ERISA) will speak at PLI’s “Corporate Governance: A Master Class 2017” on March 9, 2017 in New York. The program will address key corporate governance issues faced by boards and principal board committees. Panel discussions will highlight the fast-moving market and legal and regulatory developments that directors, officers and their advisers face, as well as provide practical guidance on how to address them.
Rappaport will moderate the panel “The Work of Comp Committees — Doing It Is Increasingly Difficult; Criticizing It Is Increasingly Commonplace,” which will cover:
- What is “pay for performance”?
- How does the Comp Committee successfully design, explain and defend a compensation program with today’s ever-changing expectations and “say-on-pay” votes?
- How to take into account the models, metrics and recommendations of proxy advisory firms
- How to navigate the new minefield of the pay-equity ratio
- Keys to successful investor outreach
View further information and register for PLI's Corporate Governance - A Master Class 2017.