Annie P. Anderson is an associate in the Compensation, Governance & ERISA practice.
She focuses on a variety of compensation-related matters in M&A and capital markets transactions and regularly advises both U.S. and non-U.S. companies regarding equity-based incentives, employment arrangements and securities and tax law compliance.
Annie represents corporate clients including Salesforce.com, Liberty Global, ViacomCBS Inc., Canada Pension Plan Investment Board and General Electric Company.
- Qualtrics in the carve out of Qualtrics from SAP and Qualtrics’ initial public offering raising $1.55 billion and concurrent $670 million private placements
- Qualtrics in its $1.125 billion acquisition of Clarabridge
- Hitachi, Ltd. in its $9.5 billion acquisition of GlobalLogic Inc.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated in its acquisition of a semiconductor factory from Micron Technology, Inc.
- Raytheon Company in its combination with United Technologies Corporation
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB) in its $6.1 billion acquisition of Pattern Energy Group Inc.
- Tetra Laval group on its acquisition of Avon Rubber p.l.c.’s milkrite | InterPuls business for approximately £180 million
- Viacom Inc. in its merger with CBS Corporation
- Liberty Global in its $2.5 billion modified Dutch auction tender offers and as parent of Virgin Media in its joint venture with O2
- Salesforce.com in its acquisitions of ClickSoftware and MapAnything, Inc.
- Thomson Reuters in its acquisition of Capital Confirmation
- GlaxoSmithKline plc in its $5.1 billion acquisition of Tesaro
- General Electric Company in the restructuring of ownership interests in Baker Hughes, a GE Company
American University Washington College of Law
J.D., cum laude
- Senior Note & Comment Editor, American University Law Review
B.A. (With Honors)