Zach Bench is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
- Salesforce in its pending acquisition of ClickSoftware.
- Salesforce in its pending acquisition of MapAnything.
- Sonic Corp. in its completed sale to Inspire Brands.
- Francisco Partners, a founding investor in Landmark Health, on its investment in the medical care provider by General Atlantic.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch as exclusive financial advisor to Salesforce in connection with its agreement to acquire MuleSoft for approximately $6.5 billion.
- General Electric Company on its agreement with Baker Hughes to combine GE’s oil and gas business with Baker Hughes to create a new publicly traded company and related transactions.
- Cowen and Company, LLC as financial advisor to Akcea Therapeutics, Inc. in its acquisition of a license for inotersen and AKCEA-TTR-LRx (IONIS-TTR-LRx) from Ionis Pharmaceuticals.
- Netsil Inc. in its acquisition by Nutanix, Inc.
- Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC as financial advisor to Capella Education Company in its merger of equals with Strayer Education, Inc.
- Dycom Industries, Inc. in its acquisition of certain assets and related liabilities used in Goodman's current wireless network deployment and wireline businesses from Goodman Networks Incorporated.
- Citibank, N.A. in its acquisition of the U.S. co-brand credit card portfolio of Costco Wholesale Corporation from American Express Company.
- Exxon Mobil Corporation in its sale of its refinery in Torrance, California to PBF Energy, Inc.
- Citibank N.A. in the sale of its Alternative Investor Services business, comprised of hedge fund and private equity fund services, to SS&C Technologies.
- Nokia Corporation in the sale of its HERE location intelligence business to a consortium of German auto manufacturers including Audi, BMW and Daimler.
Georgetown University Law Center
J.D., cum laude
- Executive Editor, Georgetown Journal of International Law
George Washington University