Eugenio J. Cárdenas is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
His practice focuses on capital markets transactions, representing issuers and underwriters in connection with offerings of equity and debt securities and advising public companies on corporate governance, SEC compliance and disclosures matters.
- Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and BMO Capital Markets Corp. as initial purchasers in connection with the offering by Titan International, Inc. of $400 million of its 7.000% Senior Secured Notes due 2028
- Aeropuerto Internacional de Tocumen, a Panamanian government-owned operator of the country’s principal international airport, in connection with the offering of $555 million principal amount of its 4.000 percent senior secured notes due 2041 and US$1.3 billion principal amount of its 5.125 percent senior secured notes due 2061, and with the concurrent consent solicitation and tender offer for the purchase of its 5.625 percent senior secured notes due 2036 and 6.000 percent senior secured notes due 2048
Harvard Law School
Stanford Law School
J.S.D. Doctor of the Science of Law
J.S.M, Master of the Science of Law
- Global Securities Litigation and Enforcement Cambridge University Press (2019) (Author of the book chapter on Mexico).
- Globalization of Securities Enforcement: A Shift Toward Enhanced Regulatory Intensity in Brazil’s Capital Market?, 37 Brooklyn Journal of International Law 807 (2012). (Co-author)
- Self-Regulation by the Mexican Stock Exchange: A Promising PathToward Developing Mexico’s Securities Market?, 47 Stanford Journal of International Law 199 (2011). (Co-author)
- Mexican Corporations Entering and Leaving U.S. Markets: An Impact of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002?, 23 Connecticut Journal of International Law 281, 296–97 (2008). (Co-author)