Kim Doan is an associate in the Paris Corporate Group. She focuses on mergers and acquisitions.
- Société Générale in connection with the sale of SG Finans to Nordea (Norway).
- Société Générale on the sale of Euro Bank to Bank Millennium.
- Nokia in its acquisition of Withings and in the sale of its Digital Health business.
- Florac in connection with various private equity transactions, including its joint acquisition with L Capital of Groupe SMCP, the subsequent sale of Groupe SMCP to KKR, its acquisition of BricoPrivé, its acquisition of a minority stake in the TCR Group from Chequers Capital (Belgium), on its investments in the Sani and Ikos resorts (Greece and Spain), in Fusalp, in Experienced Capital, in Domaines de Fontenilles, GrandiStazioni (Italy), in Samson & Surrey (US), in Cypress Performance Group (US), in PADI (US), and in The Stepping Stones Group (US).
- IMASCAP SAS in connection with its sale to Wright Medical Group for €75 million.
- Corning Incorporated on its proposed acquisition of 3M Company’s global Fiber and Copper Connectivity Solutions Business.
- Novartis on its proposed $3.9 billion acquisition of Nasdaq-listed Advanced Accelerator Applications.
- Japan Nuclear Fuel Ltd. (JNFL), in connection with its investment in French nuclear fuel cycle company, New Areva Holding, which is part of the global restructuring of French nuclear energy group Areva.
- Ardagh on its acquisition of beverage can manufacturing assets and support locations in Europe, Brazil and the United States from manufacturing giants Ball Corporation and Rexam for $3.42bn.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Aqua Solutions Co., Ltd. on its investment in Eurodia Industrie, a French company specialized in the design and construction of plants featuring electrodialysis, ion exclusion chromatography, microfiltration, nanofiltration and ultrafiltration, and ion exchange resins technologies.
- International Chinese hospitality group Jin Jiang listed in Shanghai and Hong Kong in connection with the acquisition from Starwood Capital Group of French holding company Groupe du Louvre which owns about 1200 hotels in 40 countries.
- M&A Deal of the Year – IFLR Americas Awards 2016 - The Dow Chemical Company in connection with the French part (structured as a sale of a going concern) of its worldwide divestment of a significant portion of its chlorine value chain.
- Ormat Technologies Inc. in connection with the acquisition of Géothermie Bouillante SA, exploiting the first geothermal power plant producing electricity in Guadeloupe.
- Vivendi in the acquisition of a 60% stake in Havas.
Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas
Magistère de Juriste d’Affaires
Université Montpellier I
Diplôme de Juriste Conseil d’Entreprise, certificat de droit fiscal