Domenic Frappolli is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
Domenic focuses his practice on domestic and international M&A transactions, divestitures, corporate governance, and private equity. He represents clients in various industries, including energy, defense and aerospace, and environmental services.
- Hitachi, Ltd. in its $9.5 billion acquisition of GlobalLogic Inc.
- Evolute Capital, LLC in its acquisition of eGroup Holding Company, LLC
- MDH Acquisition Corp. in connection with its pending $960 million de-SPAC transaction with Paylink Direct and Olive.com
- Citrix Systems’ $2.25 billion acquisition of Wrike, Inc.
- CSW Industrials’ $360 million acquisition of TRUaire
- J.F. Lehman’s $250 million acquisition of Global Marine
- Great Elm Group and Great Elm Capital Group in multiple transactions, including a holding company reorganization and financing transaction with JPMorgan
- J.F. Lehman’s acquisition of Inland Pipe Rehabilitation LLC
- J.F. Lehman’s sale of NRC Group Holdings and Sprint Energy Service to Hennessy Capital Acquisition Corp. III
University of Texas at Austin School of Law