Eric Grosshandler is an associate in the Tax practice.
Eric focuses on advising clients on domestic and international mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and restructurings. In addition, he regularly advises on tax aspects of capital markets transactions, including high yield and investment grade debt offerings, note programs, initial public offerings, tender offers, exchange offers and consent solicitations, both domestically and internationally, with a focus in Latin America.
- Prairie Farms in connection with its acquisition of certain assets of Dean Foods under a bankruptcy court approved sale procedure
- CVS Health Corporation in its acquisition of Aetna Inc.
- Abertis Infraestructuras and Singapore-based institutional investor GIC in their acquisition of a 70 percent stake in Red de Carreteras de Occidente (RCO) from affiliates of Goldman Sachs Infrastructure Partners and an additional 2.3 percent stake held by local investors and pension fund managers (AFORES), minority shareholders in the company
- Intercorp Financial Services, a leading provider of banking, insurance and wealth management in Peru, on its NYSE-listed IPO
- Sonic Corp. in its acquisition by Inspire Brands, Inc.
- Inspire Medical Systems, Inc.’s in connection with its initial public offering of voting common stock
- ARD Securities Finance SARL in connection with a Rule 144A/Reg S offering of collateralized/securitized, high yield, PIK, redeemable, senior notes
- Viacom Inc., alongside Paramount and Lions Gate Entertainment Corp, in its sale of 80.91% aggregate membership interests in EPIX to Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
- Altice USA, Inc. in its spin-off from Altice N.V.
New York University School of Law
Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
University of Maryland, College Park