William Holste is an associate in the Financial Restructuring & Insolvency practice.
He represents debtors, creditors, financial institutions, ad hoc creditor groups, cross-border entities and other parties in interest in large and complex Chapter 11 bankruptcies and other distressed situations.
- Southland Royalty Company: Served as debtor’s counsel for an oil and gas exploration and production company in its chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Windstream Holdings Inc. Chapter 11 Cases: Represented ad hoc group of noteholders, under pari passu first-lien notes, in connection with its Chapter 11 cases
- Lifecare Chapter 11 Cases: Represented Seaport and Wilmington, as agents for the junior secured term loan lenders
- Sears Holding Corporation Chapter 11 Cases: Representing Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores Inc. in its Chapter 11 cases
- Weatherford International PLC: Representing Citibank N.A. as agent on a DIP loan for Weatherford and its debtor and non-debtor affiliates
University of Alabama
- Co-Author, War Manifestos, University of Chicago Law Review, Vol. 85, 2018