Suzie Jing is an associate in the Antitrust practice.
Her practice focuses on litigation and investigations in a variety of industries including financial services, technology, and retail.
- A global bank in class action asserting violations of the antitrust laws related to financial benchmarks
- A leading alcoholic beverages supply company in a state attorney general antitrust investigation
- A financial technology company in claims by competitors that it monopolized alleged markets relating to financial technology software
- An American multinational conglomerate in federal litigation relating to its acquisition and subsequent sell down of its majority stake in its oil and gas subsidiary
- Underwriters in a securities class action in federal and state courts
Duke University School of Law
J.D. / LL.M. in International and Comparative Law
- Salzburg Lloyd N. Cutler Fellow in International Law
- Executive Editor, Duke Journal of Comparative and International Law