Anthony Lepere is a partner in the Project Development & Finance practice, based in London.
Anthony focuses on the energy and infrastructure sectors. He undertakes a wide variety of transactional and advisory work, including in relation to the energy transition and the regulation of digital assets. He is, in addition, a trusted advisor to mining industry stakeholders.
- EGAS on the settlement of certain disputes relating to, and the restructuring of, the Damietta LNG Project in Egypt.
- Invenergy and BW LNG on the financing of the FSRU for the Acajutla LNG-to-Power Project in El Salvador.
- Gimi MS on the provision of floating midstream infrastructure to the GTA Project, offshore Mauritania and Senegal.
- IFC and KfW IPEX on the financing of the Açu LNG-to-Power Project in Brazil.
- Morgan Stanley, Natixis, Bank Hapoalim and Société Générale on the financing of the Karish Gas Field, offshore Israel.
- Delek on its recommended cash offer for the entire issued share capital of Ithaca Energy.
- Celse SA on the development of the Sergipe LNG-to-Power Project in Brazil.
- Mitsui on the sale of its interest in the Britannia Field, offshore United Kingdom.
- Qredo on the regulation of its digital asset custody business.
- Orion Mine Finance on its acquisition of Occidental Petroleum’s Wyoming, Colorado, and Utah land grant assets.
- Bank of Montreal on the financing of American Zinc Recycling.
- Société Générale and ING Capital on the financing for Pala Investments' take-private of Cobalt 27 Capital.
- Acacia Mining on Barrick Gold's take-private by court-sanctioned scheme of arrangement.
- Nevada Copper on the financing of the Pumpkin Hollow Copper Project in the United States.
- Emirates Global Alumina on the development and financing of a bauxite mine and associated port and rail infrastructure in the Republic of Guinea.
- Blyvoor Gold on its gold streaming, offtake and equity arrangements with Orion Resources in South Africa.
- IFC on its strategic partnership with Iluka Resources for the Sierra Rutile Project in Sierra Leone.
- Alphamin Resources on the financing of the Bisie Tin Project in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
University of Western Australia
LL.B. (First Class Honors)
B.A. (First Class Honors)
- England and Wales
- Hong Kong
- Western Australia
- New South Wales
- Member, Association of International Petroleum Negotiators
Awards & Accolades
- Recognized as a Next Generation Partner for Energy and Infrastructure by Legal 500
- Recognized as a Notable Practitioner for Mining and Metals byIFLR1000
- Recognized as a Next Generation Partner for Mining and Metals by Legal 500