Robert Lewis is an associate in the Litigation practice. His current practice focuses on securities litigation, complex commercial litigation, and antitrust litigation.
Prior to law school, Robert served as an officer in the U.S. Army. He maintains an active pro bono practice representing fellow veterans in matters related to their veterans benefits. Robert is also the co-chair, and co-founder, of the firm’s Veteran affinity group, Veterans Association for Legal Industry-Professionals Aligned to Navigate Together (VALIANT).
- Representing a pharmaceutical company in a securities class action involving allegations of antitrust violations in connection with the marketing of pharmaceuticals.
- Representing an underwriter syndicate in a securities class action.
- Representing broker-dealers and public companies in FINRA investigations and other regulatory inquiries concerning potential insider trading.
- Represented a major global bank in investigation by numerous authorities related to antitrust/price fixing, market manipulation, and compliance and controls.
- Represented a hedge fund in SEC investigation concerning potential insider trading.
- Represented major global banks in class actions alleging market manipulation.
- Represented client in two-week criminal jury trial in the SDNY.
University of Michigan Law School
University of Michigan
B.A. in Political Science with Distinction