Benjamin Marché is a senior associate in the Finance practice.
Benjamin has French domestic as well as international experience on acquisition leverage financing, acting for both financing providers (senior or subordinated) and sponsors and borrowers. In addition to other general banking matters, he has also been involved in restructuring and infrastructure finance transactions.
- BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Natixis, Nordea Bank Abp and Société Générale in connection with Consolis Group S.A.S.’s €300 million offering.
- EQT Infrastructure, a Swedish private equity fund, on the financing of the €1,5 billion acquisition of SAUR, a major player in the French water industry.*
- Meridiam, a French private equity fund, on the financing of the acquisition of Allego, a leading independent European Electric Vehicle (EV) charging solution provider.*
- Akiem's group's advisor in the context of the general refinancing, in a total amount of €2 billion of its debt and the implementation of a "plug and play" type financing platform.*
- DIF Infrastructure's advisor in the context of the selling of a portfolio composed of 29 photovoltaic power station companies to Tenergie. *
- Florac Investissements' advisor in the context of the acquisition of Brico Privé group.
- A European banks consortium as lead arranger on the financing of the acquisition by Total Eren of Novenergia.*
- BNP Paribas, HSBC, Crédit Agricole, ING, Société Générale and UniCredit as initial purchasers on CMA CGM's €500 million 5.250% senior notes due 2025.
- Nomura as lead arranger on a €1 billion-equivalent financing backing Caisse de depot et placement du Quebec's (CDPQ) acquisition of a significant minority stake in French medical diagnostics company Sebia.
- Interoute Finco on its new €640 million term loan facility agreement.
- BECM in connection with the €100 million refinancing of Gecina, a real estate listed company.
*Denotes prior firm experience
Universite Rennes I
Master 1 Droit des affaires
Universite Rennes I
Master 2 professionnel Ingénierie juridique et financière