Charlie Marmion is an associate in the European Finance practice.
Charlie focuses on bank finance and, in particular, secured and unsecured bilateral and syndicated loans, cross-border acquisitions, leveraged finance and refinancings. Charlie represents private equity sponsors, lenders, agents and corporate borrowers in connection with domestic and isnternational lending, leveraged finance and corporate finance transactions. Charlie also has experience representing clients in connection with fixed income and FX derivatives in connection with acquisition and infrastructure financing transactions and ISDA Master Agreements.
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) in connection with the establishment and launch of its crude oil trading unit: ADNOC Trading, based in Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM).
- Frigoglass S.A.I.C. in connection with its high yield notes offering of €260 million 6.875% senior secured notes due 2025 by its wholly owned subsidiary, Frigoglass Finance B.V.
- Marlin Equity Partners and Medius, a portfolio company of Marlin Equity Partners, in connection with Medius's acquisition of Wax Digital, a provider of sourcing and procurement solutions.
- Investcorp as sponsor in connection with the financing of their acquisition of Cambio Healthcare.
- Citibank, N.A. as administrative agent, collateral agent, and revolving lender in connection with a $1.75 billion DIP financing for Weatherford International plc, Weatherford International, LLC and Weatherford International Ltd., which jointly filed chapter 11 bankruptcy cases on July 1, 2019.
- Nokia in connection with its €1.5 billion five-year multicurrency revolving credit facility. Nokia introduced a sustainability pricing mechanism linking the margin of the RCF to two of its key sustainability targets – reduction of greenhouse gas emissions attributed to Nokia’s operations and reduction of greenhouse gas emissions attributed to Nokia’s customers’ use of Nokia’s products.
- Marlin Equity Partners in connection with the acquisition of Puzzel, a leading European provider of cloud-based contact centre software solutions.
- Merrill Lynch International as global coordinator and ABN AMRO, Citigroup and Crédit Agricole as joint bookrunners in connection with InterXion's offering of €1,000,000,000 4 ¾% senior notes due 2025 and ABN AMRO, Bank of America, Citigroup and Crédit Agricole as arrangers in connection with a new €200 million revolving credit facility made available to InterXion.
- HSBC Bank, Lloyds Bank, Credit Suisse and NatWest Markets as initial purchasers in connection with the offering of £200 million 3.750% notes due 2023 by ZPG Plc.
- J.P. Morgan as sole global coordinator on WIND Hellas' high yield "tap" offering of €95 million 10% senior secured notes due 2021.
- Salt, a subsidiary of Matterhorn Telecom, in connection with Matterhorn Telecom’s offering of €400 million 4.00% senior secured notes due 2027.
- Frigoglass group, a global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers market, in connection with the restructuring of its existing indebtedness, which included €250 million 8.25 percent senior notes due 2018 issued by Frigoglass Finance and over €80 million of existing bank debt across eight facilities agreements.
- The lenders in connection with Miller Homes’ £105 million super senior revolving credit facility related to a high yield bond offering.
University College London
Law (LLB), First Class Honours
Kaplan Law School
Legal Practice Course, Distinction