Kyle Park is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
Kyle’s practice focuses on national and international M&A, private equity, special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs), general corporate and securities matters, and private equity. He also provides corporate counseling to companies, and is often the lead associate on complex strategic transactions assisting with negotiating and implementing transaction agreements.
Kyle represents clients in various industries including energy, technology, real estate, consumer products, manufacturing, environmental and waste services, and pharmaceutical products.
- Microvast, Inc.’s pending $3.0 billion combination with Nasdaq-listed SPAC Tuscan Holdings Corporation; and a $57.5 million bridge financing notes offering with affiliates of Luxor Capital Partners
- Citrix Systems’ acquisition of Wrike, Inc. for $2.25 billion
- Kalera’s acquisition of Vindara, Inc.
- SAP and Qualtrics in the carve out of Qualtrics from SAP and Qualtrics’ initial public offering raising $1.55 billion and concurrent $670 million private placements
- Inland Pipe Rehabilitation in its acquisition of Murphy Pipeline Contractors
- NRC Group's sale to a SPAC
- NRC Group's sale to US Ecology for $966 million
- J.F. Lehman’s acquisition of Inland Pipe Rehabilitation LLC
- Strike Capital's attempted sale to a SPAC
- Granite Construction’s acquisition of LiquiForce
- J.F. Lehman’s acquisition of Waste Control Specialists
- J.F. Lehman’s acquisition of Wenzel Associates
- Connell Limited Partnership's divestiture of Anchor Danly
- AWC Manufacturing’s divesture to Hidden Harbor Capital Partners
- Greystar Real Estate's $2 billion sale of multifamily apartments to Blackstone
- Mill Creek's divestiture of Mill Creek Residential Trust to the Arizona State Retirement System
- Andeavor's acquisition of Kenai LNG Facility from ConocoPhillips
- Koch Industries divestiture of a power plant to Vistra Energy for $350 million
Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
J.D., magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Corporate Directors’ Institute Editor, SMU Law Review
University of Colorado
B.S. in Business Administration and B.A. in Communications