Elodie Pieraggi is an associate in the Corporate practice.
Elodie regularly advises clients on mergers and acquisitions as well as leveraged buy-out transactions in several industrial and financial sectors. She also advises French and foreign private equity funds as well as industrial groups, on their sales and acquisitions, joint ventures and restructuring transactions.
- LBO France in the implementation of an Impact debt for Moustache Bikes.
- LBO France in connection with the acquisition of Dutscher group.
- A pool of investors comprised of Unigrains, Sofiproteol, CA-Idia, and Arkea on the financing of the acquisition of Cargill Malt by Axéréal.
- RAISE Investissement with regard to the acquisition of EPSA, a group specialized in operational performance optimization.*
- LBO France Gestion with regard to the acquisition of Moustache Bikes, a group specialized in e-bikes. Founders and management team of the group HR Team with regard to the B&Capital’s acquisition of a majority stake in HR Team group.*
- Argos Wityu (formerly Argos Soditic) with regard to the disposal of REVIMA, an aircraft landing gear and APU maintenance company to Ardian.*
*Denotes prior firm experience
Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas
Master 2 Business Law and Taxation
University of Paris V - René Descartes
LLM, Anglo-American Business Law