Ryan Robski is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
He regularly advises issuer and investment bank clients in a broad range of capital markets matters with a particular focus on cross-border transactions.
Ryan has experience in both registered and unregistered securities offerings, including high yield debt transactions and initial public offerings. He also has experience working on public and private acquisitions, acquisition financing, liability management and general corporate matters. Ryan works with clients in a range of industries, including financial services, mining and metals and energy.
- Underwriters in connection with offerings by Canadian Natural Resources, Cenovus Energy, Kinross Gold, Magna International, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, SS&C Technologies and Yamana Gold.
- Mattamy Homes in its high yield debt offerings.
- Fairfax Financial in connection with U.S. securities law and merger and acquisition matters, including its $4.9 billion cash and stock acquisition of NYSE-listed Allied World Assurance Company.
- General Electric Company in connection with U.S. securities law and merger and acquisition matters.
- The agents in connection with the establishment of and offerings under Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec’s $20 billion U.S. senior notes program.
- The underwriters in connection with Bank of Montreal’s $25 billion U.S. medium-term notes program.
Osgoode Hall Law School, York University
Mount Allison University
B.Sc. (Hons), summa cum laude
- New York
- Foreign Legal Consultant, Ontario
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, International Bar Association