Aldo Schiavo is an associate in the Finance practice of the Milan office.
- Texas Pacific Group in connection with the financing of four real estate portfolios in Italy
- Italo - Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori S.p.A. in connection with its €1.1 billion refinancing
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch, as mandated lead arranger and original lender, in connection with a financing for the acquisition of a real estate portfolio in Italy
- Hayfin, as initial subscriber, in relation to secured floating rate notes issued in the context of a refinancing in connection with a real estate property in Via Montenapoleone, Milan
- Blackstone, BentallGreenOak, Kryalos SGR and DeA Capital Real Estate SGR, in various financings for the acquisitions and/or refinancings of real estate properties in Italy
- Mediobanca and UniCredit, as joint global coordinators, in connection with the €100 million rights offering of F.I.L.A. – Fabbrica Italiana Lapis ed Affini S.p.A.
Università commerciale Luigi Bocconi
Milan Master of Arts in Law
- Major in corporate law (Listed companies and financial markets regulation, Banking law and Bankruptcy law)