Jamie Turley is an associate in our Financial Restructuring & Insolvency practice based in London.
He has experience of acting for a range of stakeholders, including: banks, insolvency practitioners, landlords, creditors and directors in a wide range of insolvency matters, including: appointing administrators and commencing liquidations, the validity and enforcement of security, directors’ duties, distressed asset sales/purchases, formal insolvency procedures, restoration of dissolved companies, and retention of title.
- Valaris plc Chapter 11 Cases: Representing Citibank, N.A., in its capacity as administrative agent and lender under a revolving credit agreement in connection with the chapter 11 bankruptcy cases of Valaris plc and certain of its subsidiaries.
- The joint administrators' of Cox & Kings on the successful pre-packaged sale of the business to a trade competitor.*
- The joint administrators' of Wipac on the delivery of two successful pre-packaged sales of the business.*
- Various office holders on the validity of their appointment as administrators.*
- Various lenders on the validity and enforceability of their security, the rectification of any deficiencies identified and, where appropriate, possible enhancements to security structures.*
*Denotes prior firm experience
Glasgow Caledonian University
University of Glasgow
Diploma in Professional Legal Practice