Magnus Wieslander is an associate in the Finance Group.
Magnus’ recent experience encompasses the power, retail and industrials sectors spanning the globe. Some of his leading clients include Goldman Sachs, Citibank, and Credit Suisse. His previous experience includes two years as an associate in the finance practice of Swedish law firm Advokatfirman Vinge and clerkships with The Stockholm City Court (Stockholms tingsrätt) and The Swedish Office of the Chancellor of Justice (Justitiekanslern).
- StoneWay Capital, as Borrower, on a debtor-in-possession term loan facility, to provide liquidity for working capital and other general corporate purposes, and to pay for restructuring costs.
- Jefferies Finance as lead arranger and the lenders in connection with the $2.15 billion acquisition financing for Mavis Tire Express Services, consisting of $1.915 billion first-lien term loan facility and $200 million revolving credit facility, to finance a portion of the purchase price for the acquisition of Mavis Tire by an investor group led by BayPine, in partnership with TSG Consumer Partners.
- CSW Industrials Holdings, LLC, as Borrower, and the other loan parties on a $400 million senior secured revolving credit facility, agented by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., the proceeds of which are to be used for working capital and general corporate purposes (including permitted acquisitions).
- Frostkrone Food Group, a portfolio company of EMERAM Capital Partners on the financing of the acquisition of Abergavenny Foods Ltd, a U.K. based food service company.
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) as Borrower in connection with amendments to its existing senior unsecured revolving credit facility from $3.4 billion to $3.725 billion and its $750 million senior unsecured term loan facility, in each case, agented by Wells Fargo Bank, National Association.
- Trivium Packaging B.V., as parent and a guarantor, on a $250 million asset based revolving financing, agented by Citibank, N.A., consisting of (i) a $240 million secured ABL revolving credit facility denominated in US dollars and (ii) a $10 million secured ABL revolving credit facility denominated in Euro, in each case, to finance working capital and other general working purposes.
- CVS Health Corporation, as Borrower, on a bridge facility agented by Barclays in connection with the acquisition of Aetna Inc.
- Bank of America, N.A., as Administrative Agent, Collateral Agent and Issuing Bank, on a first lien credit agreement in connection with Golden Gate Capital’s acquisition of Neustar, Inc.
- Citibank, N.A., as Administrative Agent and Collateral Agent, and Goldman Sachs Bank USA, as a Lender, on amendments increasing the size of Harsco Corporation’s senior secured credit facilities.
- Dell Financial Services L.L.C., as Sponsor, on a Rule 144A/Regulation S private placement of notes secured by a pool of receivables.
Columbia Law School
LL.M. (Harlan Stone Fiske Scholar)
Stockholm School of Economics
M.Sc. in Business and Economics
- Co-Author, “US District Court for Southern District of NY Confirms Leveraged Loans are not Securities” (February 2021)