July 02, 2020
Partners Emma Maconick and Reena Agrawal Sahni hosted a webinar discussion on current developments in data privacy covering the following topics:
• How data privacy laws impact financial institutions, fintechs and non-bank lenders
• California data privacy developments – Will the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) be overtaken by the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA)?
• Privacy issues arising in the response to COVID-19
• Managing data and information security in a remote working environment
• Adapting to the continuously changing landscape of data privacy laws and obligations
If you have any questions regarding the materials, please do not hesitate to contact the presenters.
This webinar was the third in the webinar series Financial Services Regulation During a Disruption – Current Issues and Looking Ahead.
The next webinar in the series takes place on Thursday, July 9, on LIBOR Transition.