Persis is an associate in the Finance group in London.
- Liberty Global in connection with various hedging arrangements.
- Banks and borrowers on margin loans and equity financing transactions.
- The banks in connection with the bonding facility for Aggreko and the arrangers in connection with the company's senior term loan B facility in an aggregate principal amount of $750 million and €500 million.
- AlbaCore in connection with its investment of up to $200 million in Babylon Holdings Limited (Babylon).
- Citibank, N.A., in its capacity as administrative agent and lender under a revolving credit agreement in connection with the chapter 11 bankruptcy cases of Valaris plc and certain of its subsidiaries.
- BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Natixis, Nordea Bank Abp and Société Générale as initial purchasers in connection with Consolis Group S.A.S.’s €300 million offering of 5.750% senior secured notes due 2026 by Compact Bidco B.V.
- The arranger and bookrunner in connection with (1) a €975 million refinancing for Swissport Financings S.a r.l consisting of (i) a €850 million secured term loan B facility, (ii) a €75 million revolving credit facility and (iii) a €50 million delayed draw facility to refinance existing debt and fund working capital; and (2) a related €190 million PIK financing for Swissport to refinance existing debt.
- Trivium Packaging Finance B.V. in connection with its notes offering, consisting of Senior Secured Notes, Senior Secured Floating Rate Notes and Senior Notes.
- Clients on fixed income and FX derivatives in connection with leveraged financing transactions.
University of Law
LPC with MSc in Law, Business and Management; GDL
Trinity College, University of Oxford
BA in Philosophy & Theology