Andrea Callá is an associate in the Project Development & Finance practice.
- ADNOC on a strategic partnership that confirms a $6.2 billion investment agreement between ADNOC and Borealis AG to build the fourth Borouge facility - Borouge 4 - at the polyolefin manufacturing complex in Ruwais, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- ADNOC on the award of exploration concession rights for Abu Dhabi Offshore Block 5 to a wholly-owned subsidiary of a consortium of four Pakistani companies: Pakistan Petroleum Limited, Mari Petroleum Company Limited, Oil and Gas Development Company Limited, and Government Holdings (Private) Limited.
- ADNOC on the award of exploration concession rights for Abu Dhabi Offshore Block 4 to a wholly-owned subsidiary of Japan's Cosmo Energy Holdings Co., Ltd.
- ADNOC on the award of exploration concession rights for Abu Dhabi Offshore Block 3 to a consortium comprised of wholly-owned subsidiaries of Italy's Eni S.p.A and Thailand's PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited.
- ADNOC on the award of exploration rights for Abu Dhabi Onshore Block 5 to a wholly-owned subsidiary of Occidental Petroleum Corporation.
- ADNOC and ADNOC Refining on two separate asset sale disposals of certain non-refinery assets through an auction process.
- Mitsui E&P Middle East on the restructuring of its producing crude oil and natural gas assets onshore Oman.
- ADNOC on the expiry of Total’s Abu Al Bukhoosh offshore field concession and the transfer of operatorship and the integration of certain assets into the Umm Shaif and Nasr concession operated by ADNOC Offshore.
- ADNOC on the award to Lukoil of a participating interest in the ultra-sour gas Ghasha concession in Abu Dhabi with ADNOC, Eni, Wintershall DEA and OMV.
- ADNOC on strategic advice on its Upstream assets and concessions
- Golar LNG Limited on the entry of its subsidiary – Gimi MS Corporation – into a 20-year Lease and Operate Agreement with BP for the charter of a Floating Liquefied Natural Gas Facility – the Gimi – designed to produce an average of approximately 2.5 million tonnes of LNG per annum, to service the ultra-deepwater Greater Tortue / Ahmeyim project straddling the offshore Mauritania and Senegal maritime border with total gas resources in the field estimated to be around 15 trillion cubic feet.
- Mitsui E&P UK Limited on the sale of its 8.97% working interest in the Britannia Field on the UK Continental Shelf to Zennor Petroleum.
- K-SURE and the commercial lenders on the $1 billion financing for the development of an LNG receiving and regasification terminal in Bahrain.
- SACE and commercial lenders on the $1.2 billion financing of the MIDOR refinery upgrade project in Egypt.
- The lenders on the $10 billion joint venture for the Jazan IGCC / ASU project.
- Sasol New Energy and Electricidade de Moçambique E.P., as sponsors, on all aspects of the development and project financing of a 150 MW gas engine IPP at Ressano Garcia.
- Lenders in relation to the Mitsui / Engie bid for the 2,300 MW / 105 MIGD "Facility E" IWPP in Qatar.
- JBIC and the commercial lenders on the development and financing of the $3 billion 2,520 MW and 136.5 MIGD Facility D IWPP in Qatar.
- Masdar (Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company) on its development and financing of the 158 MW Cibuk 1 Wind Farm in the Republic of Serbia.
- The lending group to the Marubeni and Jinko consortium on the development and financing of the $870 million 1.17 GW Sweihan Solar PV IPP in Abu Dhabi.
- Engie on the sale of its stakes in Paiton (Indonesian power assets) to Nebras Power and Mitsui for approximately $1.5 billion and in Meenakshi (Indian power assets) for an undisclosed sum.
- Emirates Global Aluminium on a $1.6 billion bauxite mine and related infrastructure in Guinea.
Kaplan Law School
Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (First Class, Honours)