Matteo Catalano, an Italian lawyer with Studio Legale Associato Shearman & Sterling LLP in the Corporate Group of the Rome office, practices in the areas of merger and acquisitions, corporate law and real estate.
Before joining the Rome office of Shearman & Sterling in 2016, Matteo Catalano worked for an Italian Law Firm and for the Studio Notarile Areniello in Naples. He is admitted to practice in Italy.
Shearman & Sterling LLP Firm practices in Italy in association with Studio Legale Associato Shearman & Sterling LLP. Partners in the Rome and Milan offices are partners in Studio Legale Associato Shearman & Sterling LLP.
- Tus-Holdings in the acquisition of Tararossa, a company owner of the real estate asset located in Milan known as Bovisa Tech
- Coima SGR S.p.A. and COIMA RES SIIQ S.p.A. in connection with a number of real estate assets acquisitions
- TPG Special Situations Partners in the acquisition from Tristan of all units in an Italian real estate fund holding a portfolio of Telecom real estate assets
- Allianz Real Estate in the acquisition of two buildings in Milan from the Kensington Fund managed by Kryalos SGR
- Imr Automotive S.p.A. in the acquisition of Industrialesud S.p.A., company specialized in manufacturing of auto parts
- GreenOak Real Estate Advisors LLP in the acquisition of three real estate assets located in northern Italy and in the subsequent development of three logistics buildings
- Coima SGR S.p.A. in the acquisition of an office building located in Milan
- Kryalos SGR S.p.A. in the acquisition of an office building located in the Milan area
- GreenOak Real Estate Advisors LLP in the acquisition of a logistics building located in Piedmont and of a logistics building located in Lumbardy
- Coima SGR S.p.A. in the acquisition of a historic building located in Rome
Università degli Studi Suor Orsola Benincasa