Eric Dunbar is an associate in the Intellectual Property Transactions Group.
Prior to joining Shearman & Sterling, Eric was an associate at an intellectual property, antitrust and corporate law boutique primarily handling intellectual property counseling matters, including intellectual property litigation, for pharmaceutical, medical device and technology companies.
- Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. in its pending acquisition of Black Knight, Inc., a deal valued at approximately $13 billion.
- Anglo American in its ongoing combination of First Mode with Anglo American’s nuGen Zero Emissions Haulage Solution.
- SAP SE in its pending sale of SAP Litmos to Francisco Partners.
- A prominent media and broadcasting company in connection with partnerships for the creation, distribution and exploitation of digital content.
- A sovereign wealth fund in connection with partnerships for the rebranding and operation of luxury hotel properties.
- A precision medicine company in connection with a data collaboration leveraging molecular profiling data with clinical documentation.
Boston University School of Law
University of Chicago
B.A., Biological Science, Public Policy
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- E. Dunbar and C. Landmon, IP and Collaboration, 41 Pharmaceutical Executive, 21-22 (Mar. 11, 2021)
- E. Dunbar and C. Landmon, Insights on the MODERN Labeling Act, Axinn FDA Update (Nov. 20, 2020
- E. Dunbar and J. Harris, Prosecution Counsel Beware: Statutory Bars and Inequitable Conduct, Axinn IP Update
Mar. 19, 2020)
- E. Dunbar, et al., 3 Strategies to Manage Case Scope in ANDA Patent Litigation, Law360 (Dec. 10, 2019)
- E. Dunbar and C. Landmon, Status Quo Maintained: FDA Reverses Course on Generic Product Labeling, FDLI Update, 29-32 (Mar. 1, 2019)