Vanessa Hamiane is a senior associate in the Corporate department.
Vanessa Hamiane assists private companies and investment funds in connection with domestic and cross-borders acquisitions and sales. She has vast experience, particularly in conducting legal due diligence (buy-side and sell-side), drafting the contractual documentation and studying the feasibility of carve-out and restructuring operations.
- The Carlyle Group on the acquisition of Lacour Group from its founder.
- Prima Solutions on the sale of Prima XL and Prima Compliance to Duck Creek.
- The Carlyle Group in connection with the sale of ETC group.
- Booksy on the acquisition of Kiute, a booking platform specialized in beauty and wellness services to individuals.*
- Symphony Technology Group (STG) on the acquisition of the group Trace One from HG Capital.*
- Mirabaud Patrimoine Vivant on the acquisition of Maison Clergerie.*
- Mirabaud Patrimoine Vivant on its minority investment in the Ducasse Group.*
- The Carlyle Group in the context of its sale of Evernex group, specialist in the maintenance of IP system.*
- The Carlyle Group in the context of its acquisition of Euro Techno Com group, specialist in the distribution of telecommunication equipment for video, IT and electronic devices.*
*Denotes prior firm experience
University of Leicester
Certificate in English Legal Studies
University of Nanterre
Master 2 Recherche, Droit de l'entreprise