Camilla Hunter is a senior associate in the European Finance practice.
Camilla focuses on leveraged finance, acquisition finance, restructuring transactions and subordinated financing with a particular emphasis on cross-border financings.
She advises private equity sponsors, commercial banks, investment banks, subordinated finance providers, and corporate borrowers on their complex European leveraged and acquisition financings. In addition, Camilla advises a broad range of alternative capital providers, including alternative debt funds and credit solutions providers.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, as administrative agent in connection with a $645 million financing for CentroMotion, a portfolio company of One Rock Capital Partners, consisting of a $420 million secured term loan B facility, a $125 million delayed draw term loan facility and a $100 million asset based revolving credit facility to finance the acquisition of Carlisle Brake & Friction by CentroMotion.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Punch Finance plc's inaugural high yield notes offering of £600 million 6.125 percent senior secured notes due 2026 and the arrangers in connection with Punch's super senior revolving facilities agreement and intercreditor agreement.
- The initial purchasers in connection with TalkTalk Telecom Group PLC's offering of £110 million additional aggregate principal amount of 3.875% Senior Notes due 2025.
- AlbaCore Capital Group, a European credit manager, in connection with TDR Capital's recommended cash offer of £1.9 billion for BCA Market Place, the owner of WeBuyAnyCar.com.
- A credit fund in connection with various financings, including direct lending transactions.
- Barings Asset Management Limited and Bain Capital Credit Limited in connection with a €200 million senior facilities agreement to finance the acquisition of a German target.
- Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch, BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Natixis and Société Générale, as joint bookrunners, in connection with the issuance of Loxam S.A.S.’s high yield notes, consisting of €700 million 3.25% senior secured notes due 2025, €450 million 3.75% senior secured notes due 2026 and €250 million 5.75% senior subordinated notes due 2027.
- The lenders in connection with various refinancing transactions of Virgin Media's bank debt.
- Nomura as lead arranger of a €1 billion-equivalent financing in connection with CDPQ's acquisition of a significant minority stake in Sebia.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in connection with various financings, including direct lending transactions.
- ABN AMRO, Bank of America, Citigroup and Crédit Agricole in connection with a €200 million revolving credit facility relating to InterXion's offering of senior notes.
- The underwriters in connection with ZPG Plc’s £200 million notes offering and revolving credit facility.
- J.P. Morgan Limited and UniCredit S.p.A. as lenders in connection with a €50 million super senior revolving credit facility related to a €360 Million high yield bond offering by CMF S.p.A.
- The sole bookrunner in connection with Stonegate Pub Company Financing plc’s high yield notes offering of £405 million senior secured notes and £190 million floating-rate senior notes.
- Ardagh Metal Packaging as the parent and guarantor, in connection with a $325 million asset based financing, agented by Bank of America.
- Ardagh Metal Packaging in connection with their $2.8 billion offering of multi-currency high yield notes.
- DBAY Advisors in connection with the financings for the acquisition of the Eddie Stobart Group.
- Marlin Equity Partners and Medius, a portfolio company of Marlin, in connection with Medius's acquisition of Wax Digital, a provider of sourcing and procurement solutions.
- Equistone Partners Europe in connection with the acquisition of Heras, a leading provider of perimeter protection solutions, from CRH plc, a global building materials group.
- Investcorp in connection with numerous acquisition financings including Viz Branz Holdings Pte Ltd., Icopal and Esmalglass.
- Ardagh in connection with its £400 million notes offering.
- Advent International in connection with the financing of the acquisition of The Priory Group involving a high yield bond offering of £425 million of senior secured notes and £175 million of senior notes for the acquisition and the provision of £70 million super senior revolving credit facilities.
- “Direct Lending Trends in Europe – 2018/19”, Perspective - June 2019