Erin Kaufman is an associate focused on mergers & acquisitions and other transactions in the energy industry.
Erin has also advised clients in US capital markets transactions and in connection with periodic SEC reporting, corporate governance and compliance matters.
Prior to her law firm experience, Erin was a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Gray H. Miller.
- Advising Humble Midstream, an EnCap Flatrock Midstream portfolio company, in its joint development and marketing of a low-carbon hydrogen and ammonia production and export facility with Enbridge Inc. to be located near Corpus Christi, Texas
- Citizen Energy in its agreement to acquire all the equity of Blue Mountain Midstream LLC for approximately US$111 million
- Clean energy company in its joint venture with a private systems and information company
- Energy services utility holding company in the formation of a joint venture which will develop, own, and operate renewable energy projects, and in the joint venture’s acquisition of two fuel cell projects in New York
- Microgrid operator’s development of a renewable energy powered microgrid to serve a municipality in California
- A public energy company subsidiary in its acquisition and financing through a joint venture of a data center
- Southland Royalty Company, a private equity sponsored E&P oil and gas company with interests in over 8,000 wells throughout Wyoming, New Mexico, and Colorado, in the sale of its San Juan Basin assets
- Tatanka Midstream in connection with the formation of the company and an initial capital commitment of US$500 million from Encap Flatrock Midstream
- Oryx in its US$135 million acquisition of 100% of a crude oil gathering network in the Permian Basin from Targa Resources
University of Houston Law Center
J.D., cum laude
- Executive Board, Houston Law Review
Texas A&M University
B.B.A. in Supply Chain Management, cum laude
- Member, Institute for Energy Law