Rachel Kim is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
She focuses on securities law and capital markets transactions. She represents public and private companies, investment banks and sponsors in corporate finance (including private and public securities offerings), and also advises on a broad range of disclosure and corporate governance matters.
- ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. in connection with the sale of Faneuil, Inc. to an affiliate of TTEC Holdings, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs andMorgan Stanley in connection with initial public offering of Advantage Solutions (publicly filed)
- Cowen & Co. and Needham & Company in connection with $46 million offering of common stock by Adesto Technologies
- Underwriters in connection with a $230 million follow-on public offering by Nkarta, Inc.
- Underwriters in connection with an at-the-market offering and block trades
- Exchange Act compliance and corporate governance for Volt Information Sciences
- qBeats in connection with sale of Series B Preferred Stock to various investors
- Several start-ups in connection with formation and Series A financings
- Investors in connection with late-stage venture financings
University of Southern California Gould School of Law
University of California, Berkeley
B.A. in Economics
B.A. in Psychology