Tomasz Kulawik is a partner in the Finance practice in New York and Washington, D.C. He has extensive experience in leveraged finance, including acquisition financings, asset based lending and refinancings, in both the syndicated and direct lending spaces. He also has extensive experience in restructurings and workouts, both in and out of court, and investment grade finance. In addition, Tomasz advises clients on issues relating to LIBOR transition and replacement.
- Hornblower Cruises: Represented ad hoc group of first lien lenders in connection with new super priority financing facility and related amendments to existing loan documents.
- US Shipping: Represented ad hoc group of first lien lenders in connection with exposure under credit agreement.
- UTEX Industries, Inc.: Represent Bank of America, N.A. in its capacity as administrative agent and lender under a first lien credit facility in bankruptcy proceedings
- The lead arrangers in connection with a $1.75 billion DIP credit facility for Weatherford International plc
- Goldman Sachs and Citi, as lead arrangers, in connection with Harsco Corporation’s $500 million bridge facility commitment and the related revolving credit facility upsize
- The Bank of Nova Scotia in connection with an amendment and extension of Royal Gold, Inc.’s $1 billion revolving credit facility
- Trivium Packaging in connection with a $250 million asset-based revolving credit facility
- Natixis and Bank of Ireland in connection with a $225 million refinancing facility for a Bridgepoint Capital portfolio company
- Morgan Stanley in a number of incremental facilities for a portfolio company of Advent International
- The lead arrangers in connection with an $80 million asset-based DIP credit facility for CTI Foods Holding Co., LLC
- Consolidated Edison, Inc. in its $825 million term loan facility agented by Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
- Citibank, N.A. in connection with a $225 million term loan “A” and $450 million term loan “B” credit facilities for Dana Incorporated to finance an acquisition
- Boston Scientific Corporation in connection with a £3.3 billion bridge credit facility agented by Barclays Bank PLC to finance the acquisition of BTG plc
University of Pennsylvania Law School
- New York
- District of Columbia
- “Delaware Bankruptcy Court Intercreditor Decision Raises Claim Subordination Issues”, Co-Author, February 21, 2019
- “Recent Trends In Limited-Confidentiality Provisions”, Law360, Co-Author, January 31, 2017