Irene is an associate in the Finance group in London.
Irene specializes in international debt and equity capital markets transactions (acting for underwriters and issuers), including public offerings, rights offerings, high yield, ESG bond issuances, secured bond issuances, US private placements and convertible bonds.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Sherwood Financing plc's offering of £1.2 billion senior secured notes for Arrow Global.
- AEDAS Homes on the issuance of €360 million 4.00 per cent. senior secured notes due 2026.*
- The Dealer Managers on the purchase by Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. of €920.4 million of its outstanding debt securities and a new issue by Abertis Infraestructuras Finance B.V. of €1.250 billion hybrid securities guaranteed by Abertis Infraestructuras, S.A.*
- BBVA and the other Managers in connection with the inaugural stand-alone issue by Red Eléctrica Corporación, S.A. of €400 million 0.875 per cent. bonds due April 2020.*
- Caixabank on the invitation to holders of the €1.00 billion Fixed Rate Reset Notes due 2026 and €300 million Tier 2 Subordinated Notes due 2027 and the issuance of €600 million Tier 2 Subordinated Fixed Reset Notes due 2028.*
- BNP and the other Dealer Managers on the invitation by Inmobiliaria Colonial, SOCIMI, S.A. to holders of the €500 million 2.728 per cent. Notes due 2023 and the €600 million 1.45 per cent. Notes due 2024 to tender such notes for cash and the Managers in the issue of €500 million 1.350% Notes due October 2028.*
- Bank of America and the other Initial Purchasers on the issue of €600 million 3.625% senior notes due 2024 by El Corte Ingles.*
- Nomura on the inaugural issue of €1.00 billion 0.750 per cent. Senior Preferred Social Notes due 2025 by Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, the first European issue of notes, the proceeds of which to be applied to allievating the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic.*
- Advising the Issuers and Managers on the establishment and update of debt securities programmes for the issuance of senior (preferred and non-preferred) and subordinated debt securities (including the EMTN programmes of CAF, CaixaBank, BBVA, BCC, Enagás, ACS, Red Eléctrica, Criteria Caixa, Abertis, CEPSA, DIA, Inmobiliaria Colonial, Prosegur Cash, REN and HIT, amongst others) and issuances thereunder.*
- Advising the Dealer Managers on the offer by Redexis Gas Finance B.V. to tender €650 million 2.75 per cent. Notes due 2021 for cash and the Dealers in the issuance of € 500 million 1.875 per cent. Notes due May 2025 unconditionally and irrevocably guaranteed by Redexis Gas, S.A.*
*Denotes prior firm experience
University of Pennsylvania Law School
University of Valencia
B.A. - Law and Political Science
- New York
- England und Wales