Charlie is an associate in the Finance practice based in London.
Charlie focuses on English law derivatives and structured finance transactions and has experience in bank finance and debt capital markets.
Charlie represents a range of clients including key investment banks, corporates and infrastructure providers.
- Mubadala Capital in connection with the establishment of an $3.5 billion evergreen origination platform with Barings.
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) in connection with the establishment and launch of its crude oil trading unit: ADNOC Trading, based in Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM).
- Liberty Global in connection with hedging arrangements in connection with the Virgin Media/02 merger transaction.
- Frigoglass S.A.I.C. in connection with the high yield notes offering of €260 million 6.875% senior secured notes due 2025 by its wholly owned subsidiary, Frigoglass Finance B.V. The notes are guaranteed on a senior secured basis by Frigoglass S.A.I.C. and certain of its subsidiaries.
- Marlin Equity Partners in connection with the financing of its acquisition of Wax Digital as an add-on to Medius, its portfolio company. Medius is a leading global provider of cloud-based accounts payable automation solutions and Wax Digital is an industry leading procurement solutions provider.
- Citibank, N.A. as administrative agent, collateral agent, and revolving lender in connection with a $1.75 billion DIP financing for Weatherford International plc, Weatherford International, LLC and Weatherford International Ltd., which jointly filed chapter 11 bankruptcy cases on July 1, 2019.
- Nokia in connection with its €1.5 billion five-year multicurrency revolving credit facility. Nokia introduced a sustainability pricing mechanism linking the margin of the RCF to two of its key sustainability targets – reduction of greenhouse gas emissions attributed to Nokia’s operations and reduction of greenhouse gas emissions attributed to Nokia’s customers’ use of Nokia’s products.
- Marlin Equity Partners in connection with the acquisition of Puzzel, a leading European provider of cloud-based contact centre software solutions.
- Merrill Lynch International as global coordinator and ABN AMRO, Citigroup and Crédit Agricole as joint bookrunners in connection with InterXion's offering of €1,000,000,000 4 ¾% senior notes due 2025 and ABN AMRO, Bank of America, Citigroup and Crédit Agricole as arrangers in connection with a new €200 million revolving credit facility made available to InterXion.
- HSBC Bank, Lloyds Bank, Credit Suisse and NatWest Markets as initial purchasers in connection with the offering of £200 million 3.750% notes due 2023 by ZPG Plc.
- J.P. Morgan as sole global coordinator in connection with the WIND Hellas' high yield "tap" offering of €95 million 10% senior secured notes due 2021.
- Salt, a subsidiary of Matterhorn Telecom, in connection with Matterhorn Telecom’s offering of €400 million 4.00% senior secured notes due 2027.
- Frigoglass group, a global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers market, in connection with the restructuring of its existing indebtedness, which included €250 million 8.25 percent senior notes due 2018 issued by Frigoglass Finance and over €80 million of existing bank debt across eight facilities agreements.
- The lenders in connection with Miller Homes’ £105 million super senior revolving credit facility related to a high yield bond offering.
University College London
Law (LLB), First Class Honours
Kaplan Law School
Legal Practice Course, Distinction