Rishabh Raheja is an associate in the International Arbitration practice.
International arbitrations on which Rishabh Raheja has worked include the representation of:
- A heavy equipment supplier and contractor in relation to a highly complex construction arbitration, related local litigation and a number of delay, disruption, defects and other disputes arising out of two fossil fuel construction megaprojects in Africa with claims and counterclaims of over $2 billion. The law of the country of the projects applies.
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, India
BA LL.B. (Honours)
- Admitted to the Bar Council of Tamilnadu and Puducherry, India, not admitted in Hong Kong
- “Constitution and Establishment of the Arbitral Tribunal,” Kluwer Handbook Arbitration in India (2021)
- “Recognition of Summary Procedures under the ICC Rules: Considerations, Comparisons and Concerns,” Kluwer Arbitration Blog (4 December 2017)
- “Examining the Validity of Unilateral Option Clauses in India,” Young-ICCA Blog (20 October 2017)