Iain Sneddon is an associate in the Finance practice in London.
He represents investment banks, private equity firms, and corporations in public and private debt offerings and liability management transactions, with a particular emphasis on issuances of high yield debt securities.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Sherwood Financing plc's offering of £1.2 billion (equivalent) senior secured notes for Arrow Global.
- HSBC Bank as the Solicitation Agent in connection with the successful completion of TalkTalk’s consent solicitation for its £685 million 3.875 percent Senior Notes due 2025.
- The dealer managers in connection with ArcelorMittal's any and all cash tender offer of its outstanding series of 3.600 percent notes due 2024 6.125 percent notes due 2025 and 4.550 percent notes due 2026. An aggregate principal amount of $460,108,000 of the 2024 notes, $73,272,000 of the 2025 notes and $348,891,000 of the 2026 notes were purchased pursuant to the Tender Offer.
- The sole global coordinator and bookrunner in connection with David Lloyd's inaugural bond financing including a €300 million offering of floating rate senior secured notes and £645 million 5.50% senior secured notes due 2027 by Deuce FinCo plc, the Company's new revolving facility agreement and intercreditor agreement, and advised the investors in connection with a £250 million pay-in-kind term loan to Deuce Holdco Limited.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Consolis Group S.A.S.’s €300 million offering of 5.750% senior secured notes due 2026 by Compact Bidco B.V.
- The joint book-running managers and the co-managers in connection with Eaton Capital Unlimited Company’s offering of €900 million aggregate principal amount of 0.128% guaranteed notes due 2026 and €600 million aggregate principal amount of 0.577% guaranteed notes due 2030.
- The banks in connection with the senior financing in support of the £2.3 billion public-to-private acquisition of Aggreko plc by TDR Capital and I Squared Capital.
- Initial purchasers in connection with TalkTalk Telecom Group PLC's offering of £110 million additional aggregate principal amount of 3.875% Senior Notes due 2025.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Motor Oil (Hellas) Corinth Refineries' offering of €400 million 2.125% senior notes due 2026.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Liberty Communications of Puerto Rico’s $820 million offering of 5.125% senior secured notes due 2029 by LCPR Senior Secured Financing Designated Activity Company.
B.A. (thesis distinction)