Nicolas Usandivaras is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
Nicolas represents public and private companies and underwriters in a wide variety of debt and equity capital markets transactions, including high yield and investment grade debt offerings, initial public offerings, acquisition financings and liability management transactions, primarily in Latin America.
- Represented the joint bookrunners in connection with the $500 million registered shelf takedown of fixed rate, reset, investment grade, redeemable, subordinated convertible notes by Grupo Financiero Santander Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
- Represented Inversiones La Construcción S.A. (ILC) in connection with its issuance of $300 million senior notes
- Represented the initial purchaser in connection with the remarketing of $1.5 billion notes issued to certain of Petróleos Mexicanos’ (Pemex) suppliers, through an innovative structure pursuant to which certain of its suppliers and contractors exchanged commercial obligations for debt securities
- Represented the initial purchasers in connection with a $850 million notes offering and offers to purchase for cash and offers to exchange outstanding notes by Estado Plurinacional De Bolivia
- Represented the bookrunners in connection with a $1 billion notes offering with concurrent exchange offers and offers to purchase for cash by Petróleos Mexicanos’ (Pemex)
- Represented Empresa Generadora de Electricidad Haina, (EGE Haina) in connection with its $300 million sustainability linked senior notes offering - issued under EGE Haina’s Sustainability-Linked Financing Framework
- Represented the placements agents in connection with a Rule 144A/Reg. offering of $1.1 billion sustainability-linked notes and an offer to purchase outstanding senior notes by The Central America Bottling Corporation
Fordham University School of Law