COVID-19 Bonds: Responding to COVID-19 Through Social Bonds
Partner Grissel Mercado and associate Robert Giannattasio, joined Sustainalytics associate Paramjot Kaur in a one-hour webinar that should be of equal interest to both dealmakers and internal legal counsel, with Q&A to follow the briefing session. The webinar took place on June 2, 2020 at 11:00 am ET.
Some of the topics they discussed are:
- COVID-19 Bonds Overview, Framework & Use of Proceeds
- Project Evaluation & Selection
- Management of Proceeds Prior to Use
- Periodic Reporting
- What Does a COVID-19 Bond Look Like?
- Deal Documentation, Liability Concerns & Recent Bond Offerings
- Green Bonds and Other Social and Sustainable Bonds
- Sustainalytics Second-Party Opinions and Other Services
Watch "COVID-19 Bonds: Responding to COVID-19 Through Social Bonds" on-demand.