Will Low-Carbon Hydrogen Be The Silver Bullet In APAC?
Partner and leader of the firm’s Global Hydrogen Industry Team Dan Feldman moderated a panel discussion titled “Will low-carbon hydrogen be the silver bullet in APAC?” co-hosted by Shearman & Sterling and the Climate Council on August 19, 2021. Together with other seasoned experts from AP Ventures, CNIC, HDF Energy, IFC and InterContinental Energy, the session covered the following topics:
- What are governments and regulators doing about low-carbon hydrogen in the region?
- What policies do investors, clean energy players and utilities need?
- How can international investors enter the market?
- What is the role of low-carbon hydrogen in heavy industry and transport? How to ensure supply and demand are stimulated?
- Michelle Robson, Associate, AP Ventures
- Fangfeng Xiao, Investment Director, CNIC
- Mathieu Geze, Vice President Asia, HDF Energy
- Michael Sheng, Principal Investment Officer, IFC
- Philip Jones, Commercial Director, InterContinental Energy
View replay of “Will low-carbon hydrogen be the silver bullet in APAC?”