Sanjarbek Abdukhalilov is a partner in the Saudi Arabia practice.
He focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity, capital markets, foreign investments and corporate reorganizations.
Sanjarbek represents corporate and private equity clients including Swicorp, NBK Capital, Alsalam Aerospace Industries and Takween Advanced Industries.
- Initial Purchasers on a $814 million bond offering by ACWA Power Management and Investments One Limited
- Takween Advanced Industries on its SAR 600 million rights issue on the Main Market of the Saudi Stock Exchange
- Raydan Cuisines & Restaurants Company, a Jeddah-based Arabic cuisine restaurant chain, on its SAR 216 million initial public offering on the newly launched Parallel Market of the Saudi Stock Exchange
- MetLife - AIG - ANB Cooperative Insurance Company (ANB Insurance) on its SAR 175 million rights issue on the Main Market of the Saudi Stock Exchange
- Salama Cooperative Insurance Company on its 150 million rights issue on the Main Market of the Saudi Stock Exchange
- Saudi Indian Cooperative Insurance Company (Wafa Insurance) on its SAR 105 million rights issue on the Main Market of the Saudi Stock Exchange
- Buruj Cooperative Insurance Company on its SAR 120 million rights issue on the Main Market of the Saudi Stock Exchange
- Alsalam Aerospace Industries on its joint venture with The Boeing Company and Saudia Aerospace Engineering Industries to create the Saudi Rotorcraft Support Center in Saudi Arabia
- Swicorp on the Ewan Al Maali Real Estate Investment Fund, a SAR 152 million Shari’ah-compliant closed-ended real estate development fund for a residential project in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia
- voestalpine Tubulars on its Saudi joint venture with Al Bassam Group
- AlBaha Investment and Development Company on its acquisition of Elegant Centers Company
- Omar Kassem Alesayi Group on its acquisition of a minority interest in a Saudi manpower supply company
- Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo Company on its acquisition of Technical Contracting Company
- Al Habib Group and Jarir Investment Company on their sale of a minority stake in Asala Holding Company, a Saudi real estate company
- The First Investor (investment arm of Barwa Bank) on its acquisition and leaseback of Radium and Qurtubah Residential Compounds in Riyadh
- Asala Holding Company on its joint venture to build and operate Riyadh Park Shopping Mall
- NBK Capital on its exit from a Jeddah-based Hanco, a leading fleet leasing and rental company in Saudi Arabia (awarded “The Deal of the Year” by The Banker in May 2012)
University of Nottingham
LL.M. in International Commercial Law
University of World Economy and Diplomacy, Uzbekistan
LL.B. in International Law