Connor is an associate in the Finance group in London.
Connor represents investment banks, private equity firms, and corporations in public and private debt offerings and liability management transactions, with a particular emphasis on issuances of high yield debt securities.Previously, Connor practiced with a leading Canadian law firm in Toronto and worked in the asset management group of a publicly traded Canadian financial institution.
*Denotes prior firm experience
- The initial purchasers in connection with Preem’s €340 million green bond offering of 12.000% senior notes due 2027.
- The financing sources to The Access Group in connection with a marquis refinancing transaction and the financing of a substantial further investment by its shareholders, Hg and TA Associates.
- Anglo American, as issuer, in connection with its $1.25 billion senior notes offering.
- The initial purchasers in connection with T-Mobile Netherlands' €1.35 billion bond financing.
- VIA Outlets B.V., as issuer, in connection with VIA’s inaugural green bond offering of €600 million 1.750% senior notes due 2028.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Aggreko's £791 million (equivalent) senior secured notes offering by Albion Financing 1 S.à r.l. and Aggreko Holdings Inc. and $450 million senior notes offering by Albion Financing 2 S.à r.l.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Sherwood Financing plc's offering of £1.2 billion (equivalent) senior secured notes for Arrow Global.
- A Canadian financial institution on its C$5-billion medium term notes (principal at risk structured notes) program*
- Various issuers in connection with public and private offerings of equity and debt securities*
- The underwriters and agents in connection with various public and private offerings of equity and debt securities*
University of Saskatchewan College of Law
B.A., Honours (High Distinction)