Alex Babcock is an associate in the Financial Restructuring & Insolvency practice.
- Represented Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. in the restructuring of its secured debt agreements, including a sale of subsidiaries that own bitcoin mining equipment to NYDIG ABL LLC.
- Advised Natixis as administrative agent and lender under a term loan agreement guaranteed by Odebrecht S.A., Odebrecht Latinvest Peru Ductos S.A., and Graña y Montero.
- Advised Ankura Trust Company as agent on an $80 million senior secured superpriority debtor-in-possession term loan to finance general corporate purposes and bankruptcy-related expenses.
- Advised an ad hoc group of intervenor market participants in litigation of ERCOT’s $1.8 billion claim against Brazos, and related appellate matters before the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- Advised Stoneway Capital Ltd. and its debtor-affiliates in their chapter 11 cases involving approximately $984 million of indebtedness.
Columbia Law School