Aurélie Briquet is an associate in the Corporate practice.
She focuses on mergers and acquisitions and on private equity. She advises companies and investment funds with respect to transactions involving both listed and unlisted targets.
- Groupe Premium on the acquisition of a stake in the asset management firm Linard Charbonnel.
- Prima Solutions on the sale of Prima XL and Prima Compliance to Duck Creek.
- Bridgepoint Development Capital for the acquisition of 5àSec Group.*
- Cathay Capital and Orbimed for the sale of Echosens.*
- Montefiore Investment for its acquisition of Groupe Premium, specialist in wealth, savings, retirement, insurance and asset management solutions.*
- The Carlyle Group for the acquisition of LPG Systems, manufacturer of non-surgical aesthetic and physiotherapy devices.*
- AON, global leader in services and consulting to companies in the areas of risk management, retirement and health for the acquisition of Chapka Assurances, the specialist broker of online travel insurance.*
- Groupe Premium for its acquisition of Cap Finances, a French insurance broker.*
- Wallix Group, a software company providing cyber-security and governance solutions for information systems access for the acquisition of Trustelem, leader in cyber-security and cloud access management.*
- Montefiore Investment for its acquisition of Valeur et Capital, a French company operating in the real estate sector.*
- Medtronic for its acquisition of Medicrea, a French listed company operating in the health sector.*
- Groupe Premium for its acquisition of Flornoy, a French asset manager.*
- Webhelp for its acquisition of Dynamicall, a Peruvian company specializing in the customer care services.*
- Groupe Premium for its acquisition of Ferri Gestion, a French asset manager.*
- Montefiore Investment for its sale of Groupe Premium, a French insurance broker, to the benefit of Eurazeo PME.*
* Denotes prior firm experience
ESADE Law School
M.A., International and Business Law
University of Paris-Dauphine
M.A., European and International Business Law
M.A., Financial Advisor
University of Paris XII