Marion Bruère is an associate in the Corporate practice.
Marion focuses on mergers and acquisitions in the context of leveraged buy out transactions in several industrial and financial sectors. She advises French and foreign private equity funds as well as industrial groups, on their sales and acquisitions, joint ventures and restructuring transactions.
- Société Générale on its plan to form a joint venture with AllianceBernstein.
- Bpifrance, alongside Tikehau Capital and Tikehau Ace Capital, on its investment in ChapsVision, a French data platform provider.
- PAI Partners and European Camping Group on the acquisition of Vacanceselect by European Camping Group from Permira.
- Florac on its investment in Salto.
- LBO France in connection with the acquisition of Dutscher group.
- LBO France Gestion with regard to the acquisition of Moustache Bikes, a group specialized in e-bikes.*
- LBO France Gestion on the disposal of Eminence, a group specialized in underwear, to Delta Galil.*
- LBO France Gestion on the disposal of Consolis, to Bain Capital Private Equity funds and Consolis managers.*
- LBO France Gestion on the disposal of the group Materne Mont Blanc, to Bel.*
- NewAlpha Verto with regard to the acquisition of a majority stake in Presto group alongside its founder.*
- Argos Wityu (formerly Argos Soditic) with regard to the acquisition of REVIMA, an aircraft landing gear and APU maintenance company from its founders and CM-CIC Investissement.*
- FUNECAP GROUPE founders and managers on the sale of a majority stake in FUNECAP GROUPE, a group specialized in funeral services and products, to Charterhouse Capital.*
- Fosun Pharma, an investment company listed on the Hong Kong and Shanghai stock exchange, with regard to the acquisition of a majority stake in Tridem Pharma, a company specialized in the distribution of pharmaceutical products in Africa, from its founders (Mess Gérard Baylé and Jean-Louis Operti), LT Capital and Multicroissance.*
- Alpha Group with regard to the acquisition of the group Feu Vert, a group specialized in car maintenance and in the retail of car accessories.*
- Bio Access founders and managers on the sale of Bio Access, a medical group specialized in biology, to Eurofins Scientific.*
- Oger Investissements with regard to the acquisition of a group of clinics located in Lyon.*
- Abénex Capital on the sale of group HILD, the flue of chimney, gutters and sheet metal manufacturer, to Chequers Capital and HILD managers.*
- The founders and shareholders of Maison Francis Kurkdjian with respect to the sale of a majority stake in Maison Francis Kurkdjian to LVMH group.*
- The Dow Chemical Company on the sale of its Speciality Film division to Transilwrap.*
*Denotes prior firm experience
Université de Paris II-Panthéon-Assas
Master in Business Law and Advanced Master in Business and Tax Law
MBA (Master of Science in Management)