Julien Burger is a senior associate in the Corporate department.
He has vast experience in mergers and acquisitions, general corporate law and private equity (including management package), advising companies or investment funds on both listed and unlisted targets.
- GE Healthcare on the acquisition of Imactis.
- MML Capital Partners on the acquisition of Global Pallets & Packaging Services, alongside the management and Metric Capital Partners (as co-investor).
- Bridgepoint in the context of its disposal of the HTL group, a group specialized in the manufacture of pharmaceutical grade hyaluronic acid, to Montagu Private Equity.
- Ardian in the context of its acquisition of Grand Frais, a French supermarket chain specialising in fresh produce and world groceries.*
- Webhelp in the context of its acquisitions of Direct Medica, DynamiCall, Runway et Meded et Med-to-Med and in the context of the acquisition by GBL of a majority stake of the Webhelp group.*
- JOA, a French casino leader, in the context of the acquisition by Blackstone of a majority stake of the JOA group and in its acquisitions of casinos located in Mandelieu-La-Napoule and Gujan-Mestras and Group Emeraude holding more than 8 casinos.*
- Ajinomoto in the context of its acquisition of Labeyrie Traiteur Surgelés, the former French’s leader in frozen ready meals.*
- Carlyle in the context of its acquisition of (i) HGH Systèmes Infrarouges, specialized in high end optronic systems, for applications in wide area surveillance, industrial thermography, and IR test and measurement, (ii) Envea, a listed company and European leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of devices and systems for measuring and assessing air and water quality in 2020, (iii) Inova Software, a publisher of technology platforms in SaaS mode dedicated to the world of partnering for the development of new drugs for pharmaceutical laboratories and biotech companies in 2021 and (iv) SESAMm, a company specialized in data science and finance in 2021.*
- LBO France in the implementation of a management package within HMY group, international leader in global 360° services and innovation for retail.*
- ERG in the context of its acquisition of OMNIWATT which has a portfolio of five wind farms and two photovoltaic plants.*
- Profond Finanzgesellschaft in the context of its acquisition of Les Moulins de Fruges, a French manufacturer of wind turbine.*
- The managers in the implementation of management packages within Histoire d’Or, the French’s leading Jeweller and HTL, producer of hyaluronic acid, whereby Bridgepoint holds majority stakes.*
- Cushman & Wakefield in the context of its acquisition of Réponse, a French company specialized in interior design and layout.*
*Denotes prior firm experience
UC Berkeley School of Law
Business Law, 2016
University of Nancy 2 (France)
International and European Business Law