Haley is an associate in the Emerging Growth practice. Haley’s practice focuses on representing corporate clients in various business combination transactions, including stock purchases, asset purchases, mergers, and joint ventures.
* Denotes prior firm experience
- Represented TheraBreath brand in $580 million sale to Church & Dwight*
- Represented Bodega Latina Corporation in its acquisition of Smart & Final Holdings, Inc. from funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, Inc. for approximately $620 million*
- Represented a public company in the food services industry in sale of various business lines*
- Represented American National Group, Inc. in $5.1 billion acquisition by Brookfield Asset Management Reinsurance Partners Ltd*
- Represented a privately held hair care company in reorganization and issuance of profits interests*
University of Virginia School of Law