Daniel Choi is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
Daniel represents corporate issuer and investment bank clients on a broad range of capital markets matters with a particular focus on cross-border transactions. He has experience in both registered and unregistered securities offerings, including high-yield and investment grade bond offerings, and advises on public disclosures, SEC and NYSE/Nasdaq compliance requirements and corporate governance matters. He works with clients in a range of industries, including financial services, mining, metals, energy and sovereign issuers.
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec’s U.S. senior notes program
- European Biotech Acquisition Corp.’s business combination with Oculis SA and the related PIPE transaction
- Wheaton Precious Metals’ at-the-market U.S. equity program
- The Bank of Nova Scotia, the Province of Ontario and the Province of British Columbia in connection with their registered debt offerings
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, PSP Investments and the Bank of Montreal in connection with their medium-term note offerings
- Fairfax Financial, TELUS, Con Ed, SNDL and Genmab in connection with U.S. securities law matters
- Magna International and Kinross Gold Corporation in connection with their senior notes offerings
Osgoode Hall Law School, York University
University of Toronto
- New York
- Foreign Legal Consultant, Ontario
- International Bar Association
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association