Caleb Chua is an associate in the Finance practice.
- Shearman & Sterling advised Bank of America, N.A. as Administrative Agent on an amendment and restatement of Viatris Inc.’s existing $4 billion senior unsecured revolving credit facility to finance general corporate purposes.
- Shearman & Sterling advised Mizuho Bank, Ltd. as Administrative Agent on a ¥40 billion senior unsecured term loan facility for Viatris Inc. to finance general corporate purposes.
- Shearman & Sterling advised Beach Point Capital Management LP on a $245 million second lien term loan facility for MoneyGram International, Inc. to extend, and/or repay in full, outstanding indebtedness and for general corporate purposes. In connection with the second lien term loan facility, MoneyGram International issued warrants to the second lien lenders exercisable under certain conditions for their common stock.
- Shearman & Sterling advised NRG Receivables LLC (an affiliate of NRG Energy, Inc.) on a $750 million accounts receivable securitized borrowing with a group of conduit lenders and banks and Royal Bank of Canada, as administrative agent.
- Shearman & Sterling advised Credit Suisse, as Administrative Agent, on an $835 million term loan facility, a €725 million term loan facility and a €150 million revolving credit facility for Klöckner Pentaplast of America, Inc.
Columbia Law School
LL.M. (Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar)
National University of Singapore Faculty of Law
- New York
- New South Wales, Australia
- England and Wales
- “The Legal 500’s 2021 Securitization Country Comparative Guide”, Co-Author, May 03, 2021