Eliana Cioffi is an associate with Studio Legale Associato Shearman & Sterling LLP in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice group of the Rome office.
Shearman & Sterling LLP Firm practices in Italy in association with Studio Legale Associato Shearman & Sterling LLP. Partners in the Rome and Milan offices are partners in Studio Legale Associato Shearman & Sterling LLP.
- Hines in the acquisition of a controlling stake of Aedes SIIQ S.p.A. and its subsequent mandatory tender offer to acquire the outstanding shares.
- Anima Holding S.p.A. in the acquisition of a controlling stake of Castello SGR S.p.A.
- Blackstone, a world’s leading investment and advisory firm, through Hotel Investment Partners, in the strategic partnership with Aeroviaggi S.p.A., a leading Italian luxury hospitality group in southern Italy.
- The private equity fund Equinox and the Mingotti family in the acquisition of 60 percent of the Migal group.
- Kervis SGR S.p.A. in connection with a number of real estate transactions executed by its managed funds invested by primary international institutional investors.
- Oaktree Capital Management L.P. n its Investment in Mbe (Mail Boxes Etc).
- Exxon Mobil in connection with its $1.3 billion sale of the Augusta (Sicily) refining business to Sonatrach.
- Digitouch S.p.A. in a number of acquisitions and disposals.
- The Dow Chemical Company in the sale of its European extruded polystyrene foam (XPS) business, as well as its polystyrene business.
- Blackstone, a world’s leading investment and advisory firm, in the acquisition of several real estate logistic portfolios through real estate funds established and managed by Kryalos SGR S.p.A.
- GreenOak in the acquisition of logistic assets across northern Italy.
- York Capital Management Europe (UK) Advisors LLP in connection with the acquisition, by means of the contribution into a newly established private equity fund, of a prestigious hotel located in Rome.
- Blackstone and IDeA FIMIT in the acquisition and related financing of the Mantova and Molfetta “Fashion District” outlets from the Mittel Group.
Libera Universita Internazionale degli Studi Sociali
Laurea in Giurisprudenza (J.D. equivalent), magna cum laude