Tim Doyle is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
Tim focuses his practice on domestic and international M&A transactions, divestitures, corporate governance, and private equity. He represents clients in various industries, including energy, defense and aerospace, and environmental services.
- 3E, a portfolio company of New Mountain Capital, L.L.C., in its acquisition of Toxnot
- Profile Products LLC in its acquisition of the Quick Plug Group
- Alturus Capital in its acquisition of Physicians Rehab Solution, LLC
- Aeries Technology, as a subsidiary of Aark Singapore Pte. Ltd, in Aark Singapore’s combination with Worldwide Webb Acquisition Corp.
- Pushpay Holdings Limited’s agreement to acquire Resi Media for $150 million
- ESM Acquisition Corporation’s $300 million IPO
- Microvast Inc.’s business combination with SPAC Tuscan Holdings Corp.
- Qualtrics International Inc.’s $1.55 billion carve out IPO from SAP
- Aegion Corporation in its $1.1 billion sale to an affiliate of New Mountain Capital, LLC
- Great Elm Capital Corp.’s acquisition of a majority interest in Lenders Funding, LLC
- Kaiser Aluminum in its $500 million Senior Notes offering
- J.F. Lehman & Co. in its $250 million acquisition of Global Marine
- SAP in its acquisition of Qualtrics for $8 billion
- J.F. Lehman’s acquisition of Inland Pipe Rehabilitation LLC
- J.F. Lehman’s sale of NRC Group Holdings and Sprint Energy Service to Hennessy Capital Acquisition Corp. III
- Georgia-Pacific in the $185 million sale of its European nonwovens business to Glatfelter
Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
J.D., magna cum laude
- Editor, Air Law Symposium, SMU Law Review