Charles Filleux-Pommerol is an associate in the Tax practice.
He advises mostly on tax aspects of private equity and M&A transactions. He has developed a very strong and extensive expertise in the tax and legal issues raised by private equity transactions and management packages. He also regularly assists clients in tax audits and litigation.
- Bpifrance, alongside Tikehau Capital and Tikehau Ace Capital, on its investment in ChapsVision, a French data platform provider.
- TRAIL on the sale of Sepur
- Mubadala in its investment in SGD Pharma alongside PAI Partners.
- Bpifrance in the context of a subscription to a capital increase of Matera (Series B).
- Mubadala et Bpifrance on their investment in Omni-Pac Group alongside the Latour Capital and the target's managers.
- HalioDx and its shareholders on the sale of HalioDx to Veracyte, Inc..
- Florac in connection with various private equity transactions, including:
- its investment in Salto,
- its investment in the Sani and Ikos resorts alongside Oaktree (Greece and Spain),
- its investment in Samson & Surrey (US),
- its investment in GrandiStazioni (Italy),
- its investment in Les Domaines de Fontenille,
- its investment in Padi (US), and
- its acquisition and subsequent sale of BricoPrivé.
- LBO France in connection with:
- its acquisition of Dutscher group, and
- the implementation of an impact debt for Moustache Bikes.
- Siparex in connection with various private equity transactions, including:
- its acquisition of NG Travel, and
- its investment in Batibig Group.
- BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Coöperatieve Rabobank, Crédit Industriel et Commercial, Natixis, Société Générale, Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, and Mediobanca – Banca di Credito Finanziario in connection with Elior Group’s €550 million high yield bonds offering.
- BNP Paribas, Crédit Industriel et Commercial S.A., Société Générale and Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank in connection with Derichebourg SA's $300 million green high yield bonds offering.
- Constellium SE on the transfer of its headquarters from Amsterdam to Paris.
- CCI Lyon Metropole in connection with the investment by Qualium Investissement and Bpifrance in Emlyon.
- TRAIL Capital in the acquisition of Electropoli from Impala.
- The lenders in connection with the senior financing in support of the €3.1 billion public to private acquisition of Iliad Group by Xavier Niel, the founder and current controlling shareholder of the Group.
- The lenders in connection with Loxam’s €345 million five-year senior secured revolving credit facility.
- The lenders in connection with Loxam’s €500 million high yield notes offering.
- Nokia in the sale of its Digital Health business.
- Unibail-Rodamco on its $25 billion acquisition of Westfield Corporation.
- The Management of Sagemcom group in connection with the leveraged recapitalization of the Sagemcom Group.
- The shareholders of French Medtech company IMASCAP in connection with its 100% sale to U.S. global medical device company Wright Medical.
- Orange in the sale of approximately 133 million shares in BT for an amount of GBP 383 million and the issuance of bonds exchangeable into BT shares for an amount of approximately GBP 520 million.
- Sagemcom in connection with the sale of its "Retail" activities to X-Trementreprise.
- Alstom in connection with the carve-out and sale of its Power & Grid activities to General Electric.
- Fondations Capital in connection with:
- the acquisition of Groupe Duroux by Alkern Group, and
- the leveraged recapitalization of Sepur Groupe.
- EFG Hermes on acquisition of EDP Renewables France.
- The Coca-Cola Company, Altice and Schneider Electric in connection with various tax matters.
- Various listed and non-listed companies in connection with international employee incentive plans (including notably international stock-options plans or free share plans).
Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne
Awards & Accolades
- Charles Filleux-Pommerol is recognized as a “Rising Star” by Legal 500 EMEA 2022.