Domenic Frappolli is an associate in the Private Equity and Mergers & Acquisitions practices.
Domenic focuses his practice on domestic and international mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, private equity and corporate governance for public and private clients. He represents clients in various industries, including software, technology, defense, real estate, consumer products and energy.
- SAP in the $12.5 billion sale of Qualtrics International, Inc. to Silver Lake
- Hitachi, Ltd. in its acquisition of GlobalLogic Inc. for an enterprise value of $9.5 billion
- Citrix Systems’ $2.25 billion acquisition of Wrike, Inc.
- SAP in its divestiture of its Litmos business.
- Atlas Holdings in its acquisition of U.S. Farathane from the Gores Group.
- Evolute Capital, LLC in multiple transactions, including its acquisition of eGroup Holding Company, a recognized leader in differentiated Data Center, Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, and Managed Service, and its acquisition of Signature Utility Services, LLC, a provider of helicopter services for railroad planning, vegetation and hazard mitigation, and construction
- SAP in its acquisition of Taulia Inc.
- CSW Industrials in its $360 million acquisition of T.A. Industries.
- J.F. Lehman & Co. in its $250 million acquisition of Global Marine.
- J.F. Lehman & Company acquisition of the assets of the Narda-MITEQ division and the stock of Narda Safety Test Solutions, GmbH (Narda-MITEQ) from L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Ardagh Metal Packaging in its acquisition of Hart Print
- Frontier Waste Solutions in its sale to Summer Street Capital Partners, LLC and Concentric Equity Partners II, L.P.
- MDH Acquisition Corp. in connection with its now-abandoned $960 million de-SPAC transaction with Paylink Direct and Olive.com
- Southland Royalty Company, a private equity E&P company with interests in over 8,000 wells throughout Wyoming, New Mexico, and Colorado in its chapter 11 case and related litigation and asset sales.
- eGroup Holding Company, LLC, a portfolio company of Evolute Capital, in its acquisition of substantially all of the assets of Enabling Technologies Corp.
- Great Elm Capital Corp. in its joint venture Great Elm Healthcare Finance, LLC with Berkadia Commercial Mortgage, LLC
- A large insurance and financial services company in its investments in various capital investment funds.
- Great Elm Group, Inc. in the sale of its majority equity interest in its durable medical equipment business, Great Elm Healthcare, LLC, to Quipt Home Medical Corp.
- J.F. Lehman’s acquisition of Inland Pipe Rehabilitation LLC.
- Great Elm Group, Inc. in the sale of its majority equity interest in its subsidiary, Forest Investments, Inc., to affiliates of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- J.F. Lehman’s sale of NRC Group Holdings and Sprint Energy Service to Hennessy Capital Acquisition Corp. III
- Great Elm Group, Inc. in its sale of a majority interest of Forest Investments, Inc. to affiliates of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
University of Texas at Austin School of Law