Charlie is an associate in the Finance practice.
- MML Capital Partners on the acquisition of Global Pallets & Packaging Services, alongside the management and Metric Capital Partners (as co-investor).
- The banks in connection with Loxam’s €350 million notes offering.
- Dutscher Group on the successive acquisitions of Labochema and AH diagnostics.
- The lenders in connection with the senior financing in support of the €3.1 billion public to private acquisition of Iliad Group by Xavier Niel, the founder and current controlling shareholder of the Group.
- King Street Capital Management on the restructuring and sale of the Ligue 1 Football Club Girondins de Bordeaux by way of an ad hoc mandate and conciliation proceeding.
- The banks in connection with Loxam’s €345 million five-year senior secured revolving credit facility.
Paris Dauphine University
Master 2 Juriste Financier
Skema Business School
Université du Littoral Côte d'Opale
Master 2 in European Business Law